Cheesecloth is used for making cheese, it can also be helpful for straining and capturing various solids for example if you’re making something such as a fruit drink.
If you’re looking for Cheesecloth in Walmart it can usually be found in one of the following places (listed in order of likelihood):
- In the kitchen untensil aisle usually by the strainers and tea towels.
- In the paper goods aisle near the paper towels.
- In the crafts section.
Finding Cheesecloth With The Walmart App
If you haven’t been able to find Cheesecloth anywhere and there is no member of staff available to help, you should install the Walmart app, you can then use it to check if it is in stock and where it is.
If it is in stock then the app will tell you which aisle it can be found in and where exactly in the aisle you can find it.
To do this you will need to:
- Setup a Walmart account if you don’t have one (takes two minutes).
- Find the Walamart you’re in using your Zipcode.
- Type “Cheesecloth” in the search bar and tap search.
The app will then tell you if it is in stock, which aisle to find it in and where exactly in the aisle to find it.
If your local Walmart is all out of Cheesecloth then they do stock some alternative options which may work:
|Alternatives||Where To Find It In Walmart|
|Coffee Filters||Tea & Coffee Aisle|
|Cotton Handkerchiefs||Men’s clothing section near ties|
|Kitchen Towels||Paper goods aisle|
|Muslin Fabric||Arts & Craft Section|