Unfortunately, Nike does not have a set schedule on when their items are restocked. Instead, the store refills its inventory as soon as stocks are available.
So, if you are looking for a particular product, check back at the online store frequently for updates.
Otherwise, you can reach out to Nike on Twitter or chat with their Nike Experts in the Nike app, so they can help you find the item you want.
All you have to do is provide the style, size, and color of the product you’re looking for, and they’ll check if it’s available at stores near you.
What Are Nike’s Shipping Options?
|Shipping method||Nike members||Guest order|
|Standard||Free||Free for orders $150+, $8 for orders $150 below|
Orders are processed and delivered Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Saturday and Sunday deliveries may be available for some orders. Nike uses a variety of shipping couriers to ensure the delivery of your order as soon as possible.
If you order multiple items, you may get numerous deliveries. Nike will provide you with shipping confirmation for each shipment, so you won’t be confused and know when exactly you can expect your orders.
For orders to APO and FPO addresses, Nike ships free via standard USPS Military Mail, and you can expect them to arrive between 30-45 days/
For Nike By You and Converse Custom orders, allow two to five weeks delivery, and standard and expedited shipping methods do not apply.
Important note: Nike does not offer international shipping and is unable to deliver to U.S territories, PO boxes, re-shippers, or package forwarding services.
Do Nike Shoes Have a Warranty?
Yes, Nike believes in providing good shoes and gear. That’s why the store gives a warranty with two years of the manufacture date on every Nike shoe and apparel for any workmanship flaw.
If you believe that your item is flawed within 60 days of your purchase, you can initiate a return, and you’ll get a full refund.
For example, if you bought the item from Nike.com and Nike app, you could check out the return instructions for refunds, and you need to call the store for exchanges.
If you purchase it from the Nike store, you can just bring the item back to the store where you bought it from.
If it’s more than 60 days and less than two years since the manufacturer date (located on the product’s tag), and the item has developed a flaw, follow the steps below:
- Nike.com and Nike App Orders: Contact the store to initiate a return. (This also includes digital Nike.com orders placed at a Nike Store.)
- Nike Store Purchases: You can still return the item to the Nike store where you bought the item from, even after 60 days of purchase. If you can’t visit the store in person, contact the store to discuss options.
- Nike Authorized Store Purchases: You can return the item to the original store of purchase. Nike is working with authorized retailers to accept returns for products with workmanship or material flaw. If you can’t return it to the original place of purchase, or if the retailer referred you back to Nike, you can file a claim.
Some Nike products come with specific guarantees or warranties. If this is your case, the details and return information would be included on the hangtag, label, or warranty card that came with it. Just follow that instruction.
What Is Nike Membership?
Nike Membership allows you to access inspiration, community, and exclusive Nike products. If you want to access everything Nike, joining this program is for you. Membership is free and easy; all you need to do is join online or download any Nike apps.
As a member, you’ll get free shipping and returns by simply signing in on the app or online store.
You’ll also get access to Member Shop, where you can check out and purchase a unique collection of shoes and gears that is only available to Nike members.
You’ll also get special offers and promos as a thank you for being a member and to celebrate various moments, like your birthday. Lastly, you’ll get exclusive access to Nike apps, including:
- Nike app: Shop the latest Nike products.
- Nike Run Club app: Helps you get motivated to run better and more often. It also gives guided runs, allowing you to focus your mind and body on every run with the voices and guidance of Nike coaches and athletes.
- Nike Training Club app: Gives you access to different workouts made for all fitness levels with a wide range of styles, lengths, and intensity levels. It also has programs with a series of training, nutrition tips, and wellness guidance from Nike Trainers.
- Snkrs app: If you like sneakers, this is for you. You’ll get access to Nike’s latest sneaker drops and discover the SNKRS community, the heritage of your favorite pairs, and sneaker stories.
Alternative Stores To Shop
Are you having sneaker fever? If yes, then check the restocking schedule of these other sneaker stores Foot Locker and Eastbay.
They might have the sneakers of your dreams.
Nike does not follow a restocking schedule, and their inventory is only replenished once the new stock arrives.
However, you can reach out to Nike on Twitter or through their customer service if you require assistance to find the item you’re looking for.