Life is hectic, we’ve all been there, we’ve placed a Walmart order and then something has happened which has made you forget all about it.
If that has just happened to you and you’ve forgotten to pick up your order, here’s what will happen:
Walmart will keep hold of your order for up to 24 hours, though most stores will only hold it up until the end of the working day which is 8pm.
It will then be restocked (despite what some websites say there is no restocking fee).
You will receive an automatic refund if your order is not picked up.
If you paid with EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) you will receive your refund within 3 hours of the order being restocked.
If you paid with a credit card your refund could take up to 7 business days, though in our experience it usually arrives within 3 working days.
Rescheduling Your Walmart Order
To reschedule your Walmart order follow these steps:
- Logon to your Walmart account.
- Select ‘Recent Orders’.
- Select ‘Edit Order’.
- Choose a new pickup time.
- Select ‘Change’.
Be aware if the cutoff time for your order has already passed then you will not be able to reschedule.
Instead, go to your order and select ‘reorder all items’.
Cancelling Your Walmart Order
If you know you’re not going to be able to pick up your Walmart grocery order then you can cancel it quickly and easily using the Walmart app.
Read our simple step-by-step guide here on how to cancel a Walmart grocery order.
If you cancel your order via the app you will be refunded within 7 business days (usually less).
- How To Delete Walmart Account Fast
- Why Does My Walmart Order Take So Long To Process?
- Can You Cash A Personal Check At Walmart?
- How To Quit Walmart
- Fundraising In Front Of Walmart: What You Need To Know
- Does Walmart Sell Stamps?
- Where Are The Batteries In Walmart?
- Walmart Christmas 2021 Opening Hours
- Does Walmart Develop Disposable Cameras?
- What is Walmart Rollback?