Yes, Taco Bell allows customers to pay using Apple Pay in its restaurants and online store.
So, if you want to have a burrito, you can go ahead and visit the nearest Taco Bell and use your Apple digital wallet to pay for your meals.
In addition to Apple Pay, the fast-food chain accepts other payment methods, including debit and credit cards.
How to Use Apple Pay At Taco Bell
Have you used Apple Pay before?
If yes, you wouldn’t have problems using this digital wallet when paying at Taco Bell.
However, if you’re new to the online payment space, follow the instructions below to set up and use your Apple Pay at Taco Bell.
- To set up your Apple Pay account, open the Wallet app on your iOS device. Once you’re on the app, follow the instructions provided. Keep in mind that you need a working debit or credit card for your Apple Pay. Otherwise, it won’t work.
- Add your credit or debit card to your digital wallet by taking a photo of it or manually typing the details on your app. If you want to use more than one card, feel free to add more. Just make sure to choose the card you want to use often as the primary card.
- Once your Apple Pay is set up, you can visit your local Taco Bell and start paying using your Apple Pay.
- Order as you would typically do at Taco Bell. Once you’re ready to pay, open the Wallet app on your phone by pressing the right-side button twice quickly. You can also open it manually by unlocking your phone and choosing the app from the menu.
- Once Apple Pay is opened, bring it close to the payment terminal. Sometimes, you have to put your phone really close for it to work.
- Wait for the terminal to approve your payment. Typically, you’ll see the word “Done” on your phone or green light on the payment terminal.
- Make it a habit to check your phone after each transaction just in case you need to answer some questions. If there’s none, wait for your receipt and enjoy your meal.
How To Use Apple Pay In Taco Bell’s Drive-Thru
Taco Bell also accepts Apple Pay when you order through the drive-thru. Here’s how you can use your digital wallet:
- Order as you would normally do.
- Then, when you’re at the cashier, inform them that you’ll be paying with Apple Pay. In most cases, the terminal will be passed to you for a seamless and more effortless transaction.
- All you have to do is open Apple Pay on your phone by pressing the right-side button twice.
- Unlock your phone using your Face ID or PIN.
- Finally, bring your iPhone close to the payment terminal given to you. Keep holding it close until you see the word “Done” on your phone or you hear a ping from the terminal. Return the card reader to the cashier, and you’re ready to enjoy your meal.
Can I Pay With My Apple Watch At Taco Bell?
Yes, you can use your Apple Watch to pay for your meals at Taco Bell. It works just like your iPhone.
All you need to do is unlock it by pressing the right button twice and holding it near the payment terminal.
When you hear a ping or see a green checkmark on the payment reader, you’re all set.
Can You Use Apple Pay Online At Tacobell.com?
Of course! You can also use your Apple Pay when you order at Tacobell.com.
But you need to use your iPhone, iPad, or Safari browser. Otherwise, the Apple Pay option won’t show.
Other Payment Methods Accepted At Taco Bell
If you’re Apple Pay is not available, here are other payment methods you can use at Taco Bell:
- Debit and credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- Digital wallets: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay.
Other Stores That Accept Apple Pay
Here are some other stores that do accept Apple Pay:
- Acme Markets
- Food Maxx
- Mc Donalds
- Save Mart
- Shop N Save
- Super Valu
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn Dixie
If you prefer contactless payment, Taco Bell accepts Apple Pay. There is no need to worry about bringing your card whenever you visit this fast-food chain.
All you need is your phone and Apple Watch, and you can order your favorite Mexican food.