Yes QuikTrip does accept Google Pay.
QuikTrip has accepted Google Pay since 2016.
Other Ways To Pay At QuikTrip
QuikTrip accepts all major credit & debit cards as well as other common payment methods including:
- VISA Electron
- American Express
- Android Pay
- Apple Pay
Payment Methods That QuikTrip Does Not Accept
QuikTrip does not accept checks and buy now pay later payment methods:
- Zip Pay
How to use Google Pay at QuikTrip
Google Pay is a quick and easy way to make payments without having to fumble around to get a bank card out of your wallet.
Setting up Google Pay is quick (it takes less than two minutes) and once it’s done it will save you valuable checkout time.
Setup On Android
- Download the Google Pay App from the Google Play Store.
- Click ‘Get Started’ at the bottom.
- Click ‘Set it up’.
- If you have used Google Wallet or Android Pay in the past you will see some of your cards stored there. If you want to use any of the stored cards select them. Alternatively press ‘Add new card’ and follow the prompts to add your preferred payment card.
- If you’re using a saved card then confirm your credit card information on the next screen.
- Scroll down & accept the terms & conditions.
- Google Pay will send you a text message to verify your device.
- You’re all setup and ready to use Google Pay in QuikTrip!
To use Google Pay in QuikTrip to make a payment follow these simple steps:
- Unlock your phone.
- Hold the back of your phone next to the card reader for a couple of seconds.
- A blue tick should appear on screen to confirm that the payment has been made.
- Be aware if you are using a debit card your phone may ask for your phone pin number or fingerprint verification.
- First make sure you have Google Pay setup and installed on your phone (see the steps above).
- On your watch swipe down and select the ‘Pay’ button.
- Click ‘Set it up’.
- Set up a screen lock with either a pattern, PIN or password.
- Your phone will then download your Google Pay details from your phone to your watch.
- On your phone you will be prompted to select the cards you want to use on your watch.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- The bank will verify you either via email or text message.
- You’re all setup and ready to go.
To use Google Pay on your watch in QuikTrip simply..:
- Click the watch screen.
- Swipe down.
- Click ‘Pay’.
- Then hold your watch to the reader to pay.
How Much Can You Spend Using Google Pay In QuikTrip
Google Pay limits the value and frequency of transactions carried out using the app:
- You can spend a maximum of $2,000 in one single transaction.
- You can spend no more than a total of $2,500 in one day.
- There is a limit of 15 transactions per day.
…these limits all apply when using Google Pay at QuikTrip.
Can You Get Cashback With Google Pay At QuikTrip?
You can get cash back at some QuikTrip stores using Google Pay, however not all QuikTrips will give cashback.
QuikTrips that don’t offer cashback will usually have an ATM instead (obviously these don’t work with Google Pay).
If you don’t have a card available and you need cashback it’s a good idea to call ahead to check if the QuikTrip you are going to offers cashback.