Yes, Meijer does accept Google Pay in all stores.
Meijer has accepted Google Pay since February 2019.
What Forms Of Payment Does Meijer Accept?
As well as accepting Google Pay, Meijer also accepts the following payment methods in store:
- Personal Checks
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Discover Network
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- EBT (at selected stores)
Payment Methods That Meijer Does Not Accept
Meijer does not accept any of the following payment methods:
- Foreign Currency
- Foreign Checks
- Business Checks
- Mall Certificates
- Chamber Bucks
- Money Orders
- Zip Pay
Does Meijer Accept Google Pay Online?
Yes, Google Pay can be used online on the Meijer website.
Simply select Google Pay at the checkout to make yoru payment.
How to use Google Pay at Meijer Stores
Google Pay is a convenient and simple way to pay for your shop at Meijer stores with just a quick swipe of your phone.
Setting Google Pay up on your device takes no very little time at all.
To setup Google Pay on your Android device follow these steps:
Setup On Android
- Download the Google Pay App from the Google Play Store.
- Click ‘Get Started’ at the bottom.
- Click ‘Set it up’.
- If you have used Google Wallet or Android Pay in the past you will see some of your cards stored there. If you want to use any of the stored cards select them. Alternatively press ‘Add new card’ and follow the prompts to add your preferred payment card.
- If you’re using a saved card then confirm your credit card information on the next screen.
- Scroll down & accept the terms & conditions.
- Google Pay will send you a text message to verify your device.
- You’re all setup and ready to use Google Pay in Meijer!
To use Google Pay in Meijer to make a payment follow these simple steps:
- Unlock your phone.
- Hold the back of your phone next to the card reader for a couple of seconds.
- A blue tick should appear on screen to confirm that the payment has been made.
- Be aware if you are using a debit card your phone may ask for your phone pin number or fingerprint verification.
- First make sure you have Google Pay setup and installed on your phone (see the steps above).
- On your watch swipe down and select the ‘Pay’ button.
- Click ‘Set it up’.
- Set up a screen lock with either a pattern, PIN or password.
- Your phone will then download your Google Pay details from your phone to your watch.
- On your phone you will be prompted to select the cards you want to use on your watch.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- The bank will verify you either via email or text message.
- You’re all setup and ready to go.
To use Google Pay on your watch in Meijer simply..:
- Click the watch screen.
- Swipe down.
- Click ‘Pay’.
- Then hold your watch to the reader to pay.
How Much Can You Spend Using Google Pay In Meijer
Google Pay puts limits on the value and frequency of transactions carried out with the app in order to limit fraud:
- You can spend a maximum of $2,000 in a single transaction.
- You can spend no more than $2,500 in one day.
- There is a limit of 15 daily transactions.
…these limits all apply when using Google Pay to make purchases in Meijer stores.
Can You Get Cashback With Google Pay At Meijer?
You cannot get cashback at Meijer using Google Pay or any other contactless payment service.
You can only get cashback from Meijer if you use a debit card or you pay by check.
How Much Cashback Can You Get At Meijer?
When using a debit card you can get up to $50 cashback, when paying by check you can get up to $25 cashback.
Alternative Stores That Accept Google Pay
If your only means of payment is Google Pay and there are no Meijer stores nearby then some similar stores that also accept Google Pay include Walmart, Target, Quik Trip, Walgreens & Publix.